Junior Red Teamer
Junior Red Teamer
The role is largely based in conducting state-of-the-art red team exercises and doing directed offensive security research.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver Red Team Exercises and augment Senior Red Teamers on the team
- From time to time, conduct state-of-the-art penetration testing against web applications, network infrastructures, user workstations, network appliances and other really bizarre and intriguing devices and technologies
- Write in-depth security report detailing your findings, including advisements on how to remediate the vulnerabilities to the client
- Write offensive security software such as: backdoors, keyloggers, password dumpers, spear phishing payloads, and webshells
- Knowledgeable about the cyber kill-chain, and can demonstrate that he or she can: persist on a machine, escalate privileges, steal credentials and move laterally on other machines
- Find and exploit vulnerabilities in web applications, network services and enterprise network infrastructures
- Write in at least two of the following programming languages: C, Golang, Ruby and Python
- Experienced and knowledgeable in reading Java, C#, C, PHP, Objective C
- Experienced with databases: MySQL, Postgresql, Oracle
- Experienced with basic security tools: Burp proxy, Metasploit, Nessus, Kali, and others
Beyond his or her technical skills, the successful applicant should first and foremost be someone who is personable and good-natured, neatly presentable, and efficient. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills be considered as best matches with the culture and environment of the Company.
The candidate’s work ethics should include dedication and conscientious awareness and focus to deliver the best outcomes.
To apply to work with Mossé Security, please email your curriculum vitae and contact details to [email protected].