Security Sales Assistant
Security Sales Assistant
Mossé Security is a leading IT security company based in Melbourne and operating worldwide. We are a one-stop-shop for all IT security services and our clients include large multinationals, governments and financial institutions. Our vision is to provide impeccable professional services, with all-rounded excellence. Corporate but hip, we nevertheless adhere to high international business standards with regards to deliveries whilst sustaining a profile of approachability.
We are now seeking a Security Sales Assistant to work part-time in our Company. The position is generously commission-based.Distinguishing Role Characteristics
The role consists of conducting cold calls, scheduling meetings, and selling tickets to cyber security events organized by Mossé Security. A naturally flowing sales ability, coupled with excellent communication skills, and proven integrity of character, are key for the Security Sales Assistant who wishes to thrive at Mossé Security, and would do well to come in with a purpose of future growth and advancement within our Company.
This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.Qualities
The successful applicant should first and foremost be someone who is personable and good-natured, neatly presentable, and efficient. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills be considered as best matches with the culture and environment of the Company.
The candidate should also possess work ethics that include consistency and conscientious dedication, whilst maintaining sustained focus to drive and deliver successful sales outcomes for the Company.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling
- Scheduling meetings, organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Selling tickets to security events and workshops offered by Mossé Security
- Writing detailed and minutes of all meetings
- Carrying out background research
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Following through and document preparation
- Daily reporting
- Prioritize tasks as directed
- Punctuality - at work and for meetings, email acknowledgements replied promptly, and messages returned same day are non-negotiable musts
- Compile, proof-read and send correspondence on CEO’s behalf
- Basic understanding of technical security services (e.g. penetration testing, red teaming, incident response, forensics and exploit development)
- Experience in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to works as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to complete tasks
- Articulate professional writing in emails, and any other documents – impeccable grammar, stylistics and language
- Willingness to work hard and persevere to achieve targets and goals. The ability to listen, be perceptive of others and the ability to influence are critical personality attributes as is a hands-on, high energy, can-do, highly collaborative style
As per contract of employment.
To apply to work with Mossé Security, please email your curriculum vitae and contact details to [email protected].