Junior Penetration Tester
Junior Penetration Tester
Distinguishing Role Characteristics
The role is largely based in conducting state-of-the-art penetration testing engagements and doing directed security research that will contribute significantly to the client. Ethics along with timeliness and an anticipatory vision in seeing beyond the obvious are valuable characteristics of the Junior Consultant who wishes to thrive at Mossé Security, for the purpose of future growth and advancement within our company.Qualities
Beyond his or her technical skills, the successful applicant should first and foremost be someone who is personable and good-natured, neatly presentable, and efficient. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills be considered as best matches with the culture and environment of the Company.
The candidate should also possess work ethics that include dedication and conscientiousness, with a sustained focus to deliver the best outcome to clients and consistently achieve client satisfaction through excellence. An entrepreneurship quality enhances and contributes to the culture within the company, ensuring a thriving environment. Choosing to do the very best of actions on a daily basis becomes actions which send a cultural to other team members and eventually to the clients. A charismatic nature, consistent and sustained prioritization, and being on top of the game, are all key to making a success of this position.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts state-of-the-art penetration testing against web applications, network infrastructures, user workstations, network appliances and other really bizarre and intriguing devices and technologies.
- Writes in-depth security report detailing your findings, including advisements on how to remediate the vulnerabilities to the client.
- Co-delivers training workshops and presentation to educate our clients on technical IT security.
- Conducts security research and writing cutting-edge tools to contribute to the company’s penetration testing 'know-how'.
- Find and exploit vulnerabilities in web applications, network services and enterprise network infrastructures.
- Write in Ruby and/or Python.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in reading Java, C#, C, PHP, Objective C.
- Experienced with databases: MySQL, Postgresql, Oracle.
- Experienced with security tools: Burp proxy, Metasploit, Nessus, Kali, and others.
Preference will be given to the candidate who has a B.A. in IT Security and be certified by one of the leading security testing training certification such as Offensive Security, furthermore demonstrating a natural talented and gift for computer security.
- University graduates with diplomas and certifications in technical IT security
- Consultants possessing between 1 to 3 years of experience doing penetration testing.
- bx0r 1337 hackers with no diplomas, however possessing 5 years of experience, and demonstrating a portfolio and a strong track record of his/her skills.
To apply to work with Mossé Security, please email your curriculum vitae and contact details to [email protected].