Junior Cyber Instructor
Junior Cyber Instructor
The company is seeking a Junior Instructor for our Cyber Security programs. An Instructor is responsible for delivering learnings of courses, adhering the objectives of the program, and actioning the instructional goals of the institute. An Instructor is principally charged with presenting prepared materials, supervising organized workshop activities, maintaining order, recording student progress, and assuring the presence of adequate supplies and equipment to conduct the training or workshop activities in a safe and effective manner.
The role is largely based in conducting security research. Work ethics along with timeliness and an anticipatory vision in seeing beyond the obvious are valuable characteristics of the intern who wishes to thrive in the company, for the purpose of future growth and advancement.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Typical duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in preparing, updating, and delivering materials (course outlines/syllabi, lectures, workshop training aids) for technical, hands-on, instruction
- Communicate with students and colleagues to ensure efficient and effective instruction
- Maintain student’s focus during instructional activities
- Participate in student recruitment, advising, and mentoring
- Evaluate the progress and performance of students
- Help teach subject material to students in various formats to accommodate different learning styles
- Creates a learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation
- Previous experience teaching and mentoring students
- Familiarity with virtualized networks
- Understanding of windows internals
- Familiarity with Red Teaming methods
- Experience in Programming
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Professional demeanour and appearance
- Prioritize tasks as directed
- Cultivated work discipline, email acknowledged and/or replied promptly, messages returned same day are non-negotiable musts
- Punctuality - at work, calls and any other meetings
Beyond his or her technical skills, the successful applicant should first and foremost be someone who is personable and good-natured, neatly presentable, and efficient. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as interpersonal skills be considered as best matches with the culture and environment of the Company.
The candidate’s work ethics should include dedication and conscientious awareness and focus to deliver the best outcomes.
To apply to work with Mossé Security, please email your curriculum vitae and contact details to [email protected].