Advanced Cyber Security Operations Certificate
About This Certificate
Mossé Cyber Security Institute’s Certificate of Advanced Cyber Security Operations is the world’s most comprehensive course on cyber security topics such as threat intelligence, incident response, offensive countermeasures, red team operations, vulnerability research and exploit development.
The course is delivered as a 6-month intense learning bootcamp where students are expected to study 7 days a week, followed by 6-month of working on security research projects.
- The UK National Audit Office has said that demand will outstrip supply for cyber security skills for the next 20 years.
- The report ‘A Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity’ identified an effective undersupply in niche technical areas of cyber security of 90-95%.
- According to the Australian Federal Government, demand for cyber security skills will grow by more than 20%, or 9,100 jobs, in the next five years.
As a result of this course, each and every student will know how to:
- Adversary Simulations: Simulate realistic attacks against enterprise networks for defence purposes
- Threat Intelligence: Monitor, track and infiltrate cyber-criminal groups
- Incident Response: Hunt for, detect and respond to cyber security intrusions
- Vulnerability Research and Exploit Development: Research and exploit zero-day vulnerabilities
- Offensive Countermeasures: Disrupt, counter-attack and deceive adversaries
- Security Remediation: Resolve security issues in large enterprise networks
All classes are delivered in-person in Melbourne, Australia. Students are expected to attend every class and study seven days a week for six months.
Classes are 30% lecture and 70% projects. And students will be expected to work in small groups to solve technical challenges and deliver practical projects.
Examples of topics covered are:
- Malware prototyping
- Threat Intelligence
- Reverse engineering
- Operating system internals
- Digital forensics
- Incident response
- Data science
- Binary exploitation
- Web exploitation
- Operational security
- Hacking back
- Active deception
- Windows and Unix defence
Course material has been vetted and approved by industry veterans from the private, government, intelligence and military sectors.
Furthermore, Mossé Security and Mossé Security Cyber Institute are recognised names in the industry as top providers of cyber security services and education trainings. IT individuals and other staff members from large financial institutions, the police and military groups regularly attend our Institute courses and trainings.
This course is ideal for students or IT professionals that want to enter the cyber security industry, or security professionals of all levels and experience wanting to take their careers to the next level.
- Excel in the ethical hacking competition Hackers 4.0 to apply for free tuition
- Commit to attend classes in Melbourne, Australia
- Commit to the course full-time for at least six months (7 days a week)
- Sign a Course Agreement
- Bring a powerful laptop with at least 16G of RAM
- Pass a security background check
- Pass our internal interview process
The tuition fee to attend the training course for the Certificate of Advanced Cyber Security Operations is $25,500.00 AUD including GST.
Participate in our Ethical Hacking Competition and finish in the top 10 to be eligible for free tuition.
Attending this course will also help the students prepare for industry accreditations such as CREST, GPEN, GWAPT, GSEC, GCFA, and CEH.